Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun Filled Friday!

Today was a very eventful day for little Weston. He had an ultrasound on his brain to determine if there was any bleeding. He passed with flying colors. No bleeding and everything looks normal right now. They will probably do this test again in a week or so.

Weston also had many visitors today. First his Mimi came to visit around lunch and then Mamaw and Papaw Robinson brought mommy lunch and visited me. Then Aunt Ber and Kristeen came to visit me along with Nana and Papa. And finally my Daddy showed up to visit with me after work. Mommy visited with me all day long.

Tonight my nurse Brandy let my mommy know that I had lost another 10 grams so I now weigh 680 grams - which is 1 pound and 8 ounces. My feedings are at 5 cc every three hours so hopefully I will be gaining some weight soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment